What Science Reveals about Fetal Pain
by Arina Grossu Director, Center for Human DignityA growing body of science reveals an undisputable fact: unborn babies can feel pain by 20 weeks post-fertilization, and most likely even earlier. As the medical community continues to increase its understanding of fetal ... (more)
As God is the Author of life, Family Research Council recognizes and respects the inherent dignity of every human life from conception (whether by natural or artificial means) until death. FRC desires to help build a culture of life, holding that all human life is a gift to be treasured. The life of every human being is an intrinsic good, not something whose value is conditional upon its usefulness to others or to the state.
Core Life Publications
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences
- False Promises: Common Cloning Claims Refuted
- I See You: Telling the ICU Mobile Story
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb?
- Post-Abortion Suffering, a Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion
- "Stem Cell Research Facts and Stories of Hope and Healing"
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood
Search the Issues
- The investigation into the sale of aborted baby body parts must go on
- Faith's Influence on Politics: Why it Will Not be Going Away
- The FDA Adopts the Abortion Industry Standards for the Mifeprex (RU-486) Abortion Regimen
- Obama's Religious 'Accommodation' on Birth Control Coverage Is a Gimmick