On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Peter Sprigg, joins Tony to discuss the attempts by the media to portray 2016 Presidential hopefuls in an unflattering light for their continued support of natural marriage. Also, former Pennsylvania Senator and Presidential candidate, Rick Santorum, is here with analysis on Boko Haram’s adoption of the ISIS terrorist group’s practice of killing of Christians abroad. This immediately puts 70 million Nigerian Christians at risk.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Peter on twitter @spriggfrc
- Read more regarding Boko Haram’s adoption of ISIS religious cleansing strategy & connect with Rick on twitter @RickSantorum
- Take action and cancel your Angie’s List subscription
- Join us for 21 days of Prayer & Fasting http://blog.call2fall.com/
- Be sure to join us on April 26th as we Stand for Marriage