On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) will join Tony to discuss the recent hearing on the President's constitutional authority and why he continues to stretch the boundaries. Media Research Center's Vice President of Business and Culture, Dan Gainor, will be on to talk about the latest bias by the Washington Post to use a nearly two year old poll to help confuse people into thinking most Americans like the HHS mandate. Also, Dr. David Prentice, FRC's Senior Fellow, Life Sciences, will join Tony to discuss the positive news we received regarding stem cell research and how it is a big win for pro-life Americans.
Call in at 888-589-8840!
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: As you may know, the mandate requires that all private healthcare plans, including both employer based health plans and individual market health plans, cover preventive care services for women which includes all FDA approved contraceptives, including drugs that can destroy a human embryo, and sterilization services without a direct cost to the patient. Employers that offer their employees' health care plans that do not include these services will be fined up to $100 per day per employee. do you support or oppose this law? Click here to take survey
- Visit Rep. Louie Gohmert's website and follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Read more about the most recent example of media bias at The Washington Post
- Read more about the positive news regarding stem cell research
- Visit StemCellResearchFacts.org
- Click here to watch a short video on the beauty of motherhood