Director, Center for Human Dignity
Anna Higgins is the Senior Fellow for Life Studies, where she focuses on sanctity of life issues, ranging from conception to end of life care.
A Florida native, she is a graduate of the University of Florida, where she studied political science and international relations. After teaching high school for a number of years, she joined the staff of Concerned Women for America in D.C.
Anna received her law degree from Liberty University School of Law, where she was senior staff on Law Review and Attorney General of Student Bar Association. She has served as a judicial intern for Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker and legal intern for Liberty Counsel. She has also been active in the pro-life movement for many years, including serving as a volunteer counselor at two pregnancy resource centers.
Recent Activity of Anna Higgins
- Cornelia Pillard is unfit for the D.C. Circuit Court
- DC Exchange Retracts Claim that Abortion is 'Essential Benefit' in All Health Plans
- D.C. Obamacare Exchange Plans All Pay For Abortion
- Erring on the side of the living
- One state protects unborn children with disabilities
- The wisdom of waiting periods for tattoos and abortions