Anna Shafer is a 2010 graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she earned her B.S. in International Affairs and Modern Language. (Her language of focus was Spanish, but she also studied French and Arabic.) She was the Broadcast Services intern in the Communications Department at The Heritage Foundation, and also worked as a Commentary Page intern at the Washington Examiner through the National Journalism Center. As an Associate Editor at the Marriage and Religion Research Institute, Anna edits and produces publicity materials for Research Synthesis papers and writes and edits monthly Mapping America publications.
Recent Activity of Anna Shafer
- Turning Thanksgiving into Black Thursday
- Mapping America 131: 'Current Sexual Partner Has Other Sexual Partners' by Current Religious Attendance and Marital Status
- Mapping America 125: Feels Loved During Intercourse
- Alcohol Abuse and American Faith
- Adoption is Beautiful: The 112-Lb. Newborn
- Mapping America 123: Number of Sexual Partners in Previous Year