Senior Fellow for Regulatory Policy
Dr. Chris Gacek is the Senior Fellow, Regulatory Affairs at Family Research Council. Dr. Gacek received a Bachelors of Science in economics from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, a Masters and Ph.D. in political science from Stanford University, and a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law.
He has previously worked for the Heritage Foundation, the American Enterprise Institute, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (as a law clerk), the Federal Communications Commission, and a subcommittee of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee (Sen. Tom Coburn, Chairman).
Dr. Gacek is the author of The Logic of Force: the Dilemma of Limited War in American Foreign Policy (Columbia Univ. Press, 1994).
Recent Activity of Chris Gacek
- Upcoming Marriage Case Puts Court's Credibility At Risk
- No fundamental right to same-sex marriage
- The appeal of natural marriage
- Amicus Brief: Cline v. Oklahoma Coalition For Reproductive Justice
- The Supreme Court Can't Unilaterally Change the Definition of Marriage
- The Supreme Court Shouldn't Redefine Marriage