On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is here with the latest on the Graham/Cassidy legislation, which would repeal and replace large portions of Obamacare. Louisiana State Rep. Kenny Havard is here to highlight his proposal to prevent state tax dollars from going to the NFL’s New Orleans Saints because of the team’s protest of the national anthem. Also, See You at the Pole’s National Field Director Doug Clark, joins Tony to highlight this year’s See You at the Pole, on September 27th.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Find out more about See You At The Pole
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth