On Friday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Salt Lake City police officer, Eric Moutsos, who in June of last year took issue with participating in the area's gay pride parade joins Tony to discuss the latest in the situation. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is here to highlight the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing last night where we learned more emails have been found from former IRS Director, Lois Lerner. FRC’s Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment and NRA board member, Ken Blackwell is here to discuss the President’s desire to use executive action in banning bullets of popular U.S. rifles. President and CEO of Open Doors USA, Dr. David Curry is here with the latest in the humanitarian effort surrounding those who are being persecuted in the Middle East. Also, Founder and President of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney joins Tony to discuss the Islamic terrorist group ISIS and how the U.S. should be getting involved to protect those in their evil path.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Read more about Officer Moutsos
- Watch Congressman Jordan’s round of questioning in the OGR hearing & connect with him on twitter @JimJordan
- Follow Ken Blackwell on twitter @KenBlackwell
- Keep up with the latest from David Curry @DavidGCurry
- Visit the Center for Security Policy website & follow Frank Gaffney @FrankGaffney