On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Chairman of the House Budget Committee, Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.), joins Tony with the latest news on the GOP tax plan. President Trump’s first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, is here with his analysis on special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s national security strategy speech today. Also, bestselling author and Fox and Friends co-anchor, Brian Kilmeade, joins Tony to highlight his new book, “Andrew Jackson and the Miracle of New Orleans.”
Call in at 866-618-7795
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Black on Twitter - @RepDianeBlack
- Follow Corey Lewandowski on Twitter - @CLewandowski_
- Buy your copy of "Let Trump Be Trump: The Inside Story of His Rise to the Presidency"
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Follow Brian Kilmeade on Twitter - @kilmeade
- Buy your copy of "Andrew Jackson and the Miracle of New Orleans: The Battle That Shaped America's Destiny"
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth