On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) joins Tony to highlight her letter to the Attorney General of New Mexico stating that the University of New Mexico may be subject to a criminal probe, due to students dissecting aborted baby body parts over the summer—a violation of state law. Spokeswoman for Young America’s Foundation, Emily Jashinsky, is here to discuss her story out of Clemson University where a man was told by an university administrator to stop praying because the area of campus he was praying was not a “designated free speech area.” Also, Assistant Manager of U.S. Disaster Relief for Samaritan’s Purse, Todd Taylor, joins Tony with the latest regarding the massive Louisiana flood relief effort.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Blackburn on Twitter - @MarshaBlackburn
- Read more surrounding the possible criminal probe at the University of New Mexico
- Follow Emily Jashinsky on Twitter - @emilyjashinsky
- Learn more about the attack on prayer and free speech on the campus of Clemson
- Visit the Greenwell Springs website for daily disaster update from Louisiana
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth