On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) joins Tony to discuss this week’s House hearing on taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood. Congressman Jordan will also preview next week's Speaker vote, scheduled for next Thursday. Also, financial expert and AFR host, Dan Celia, is here to breakdown the latest financial numbers. Once again, the job growth rate continues to slow for American workers.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Jim Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Visit Rep. Jim Jordan's website
- Follow Dan Celia on Twitter - @FinancialIssues
- Read more about the slow job numbers across the U.S.
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Sign our petition calling for the defunding of Planned Parenthood
- Sign our petition on behalf of Sgt. Martland
- Order your copy of Tony's new book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Learn more about Woodlawn: The Movie