On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Chairwoman of the House Select Panel on Infant Lives, Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), joins Tony to discuss the Supreme Court ruling today striking down a Texas law that required abortionists to have admitting privileges within a 30 mile radius of their abortion center. She’ll also talk about a criminal referral given last Thursday to New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas, detailing possible violations of state and federal law by the University of New Mexico for receiving aborted babies’ tissues from an area abortion center. Founder of The Barna Group, George Barna, is here to highlight the latest polling numbers showing that a strong majority of voters disapprove of President Obama’s decree nationwide opening public schools and university showers and bathroom facilities to the opposite sex. Also, Senior Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, Mike Berry, joins Tony with the latest on the Pentagon investigation into a veteran’s removal from Travis Air Force base after referencing God during his speech.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Blackburn on Twitter - @MarshaBlackburn
- Learn more about the criminal referral given last Thursday to New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas, detailing possible violations of state and federal law by the University of New Mexico for their receiving aborted fetal tissue from an area abortion clinic
- Visit the House Select Panel on Infant Lives’ website
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- View the new polling numbers showing a strong majority of voters disapprove of President Obama’s decree, opening public schools and university showering and bathroom facilities to the opposite sex
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Read the latest regarding Airmen Oscar Rodriguez
- Sign the petition urging Colonel Raymond A. Kozak, commander 349th Air Mobility Wing, to apologize to Airman Oscar Rodriguez
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth