On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Founder, President, and CEO of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins our guest host with an update on a federal court judge's ruling on sanctuary city funding. President of New York City Sergeants Benevolent Association, Ed Mullins, is here to discuss the recent push from Brooklyn College students to ban police from using bathrooms on campus. Also, founder of Uncharted Ministries and author of "Standing in the Fire: Courageous Christians Living in Frightening Times," Tom Doyle, joins Russ to share what Uncharted Ministries is doing to encourage North Korean believers who've fled to South Korea and China.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @russjonesspeaks
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @frankgaffney
- Follow Sergeants Benevolent Association on Twitter - @SBANYPD
- Follow Tom Doyle on Twitter - @TomDoyle_
- Visit Uncharted Ministries website to write a letter to North Korean Christians
- Buy your copy of Standing in the Fire: Courageous Christians Living in Frightening Times
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth