On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” AFR Talk host Sandy Rios guest hosts for Tony. Director of Policy Outreach for The Heritage Foundation, Tommy Binion, joins our guest host to discuss the status of the federal budget. Also, founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins Sandy to talk about a federal court's decision to block President Trump's executive order on sanctuary cities.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Tommy Binion on Twitter - @tpbinion
- Read more from Tommy Binion
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @frankgaffney
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth