We hope you can join us for a Pastors Briefing and time with Legislators at the Capitol in St. Paul on Tuesday, March 12. This Briefing designed exclusively for pastors is sponsored by Family Research Council and the Minnesota Family Council. A free lunch will be provided. Attendees will receive a free Culture Impact Team Manual and Values Voter DVD toolkit.
Time and Location:The Briefing will be held from 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM at the following location:
411 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
*The DoubleTree will offer a special rate of $119 on Monday night for attendees who mention they are attending the Pastors Briefing.
Confirmed and Invited* Speakers:
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Dr. Kenyn Cureton, Vice President for Church Ministries, Family Research Council
- Pastor Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor, Calvary Chapel Chino Hills
- Joel Oster, Senior Legal Counsel, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Steve Goold, Pastor, New Hope Church
- John Helmberger, CEO, Minnesota Family Council
After the event, the Minnesota Family Council will be providing transportation to the state capitol so that you can meet with your state representative to discuss issues like the sanctity of marriage! Please make plans to stay after the event and join us, and prepare by calling your state representative's office to schedule an appointment.