Administration Office Coordinator
Responsibilities Include: Provide assistance to the Vice President for Administration with day-to-day operations of the Division. Provide administrative assistance to Accounting, Building Operations, Events, and Human Resources. The Administration Office Coordinator will:
- Provide administrative support to the VP including word processing, scheduling meetings, screening calls, and processing incoming mail.
- Prepare reports, letters, memos, spreadsheets and other documents as requested.
- Participate with the VP in the planning, organizing, staffing, facilitating and evaluation of department events and activities.
- Serve as liaison between departments, particularly to other department Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, and Vice Presidents.
- Create, implement and manage administrative systems, as well as files.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and execution of corporate events and be available at event functions as directed.
- Assist with special assignments and projects as directed by the VP.
- Process room reservations, manage conference call accounts, and publication of extension lists
- Prepare and distribute daily Out List
- Coordinate employee parking program, including making seniority based parking assignments
- Assist in the preparing and processing of payroll.
- Assist in the coding of invoices and check requests.
- Serve as back up for check processing and petty cash disbursements when needed
- Assist with facility issues as required, including the reporting of facility problems/emergencies to the building management firm in the absence of the Building Operations Manager and Vice President of Administration.
- Assist in the registration and set-up of HR and IT training activities.
- File HR-related documents as needed
- Schedule interviews and make travel arrangements when needed
Minimum Requirements: The successful candidate will have a high school diploma and 4 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, secretary, office manager or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Success in this position demands experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications; strong organizational and administrative skills; and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment. The successful candidate will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com is you wish to be considered for this position.