On Friday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, Ken Klukowski, guest hosts for Tony. Mark Smith, presidential scholar at The Kings College in New York City, joins Ken to highlight the on-going corruption surrounding the Clinton Foundation. President of Texas Values, Jonathan Saenz, is here to discuss a Texas federal judge’s ruling blocking President Obama’s bathroom mandate allowing men to use women’s restroom and shower facilities. Also, Chief of Staff and Counsel for First Liberty Institute, Chelsea Youman, joins Ken with the latest on their cases surrounding the protection of religious freedom.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Jonathan Saenz on Twitter - @jonathansaenzTX. Read more from Texas Values regarding the Texas federal judge striking president Obama's bathroom mandate.
- Read more from Texas Values regarding the Texas federal judge striking president Obama’s bathroom mandate
- Chelsea Youman - @1stLiberty
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth