On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Cassie Smedile, the National Press Secretary for the GOP, joins our guest host to discuss the controversy surrounding the Uranium One deal made during the Obama administration. Middle East Forum Director, Gregg Roman, joins Russ with the latest news regarding US policy in the Middle East. Also, the Washington Examiner's Tim Young joins Russ to discuss the mistrial declaration in Sen. Bob Menendez's (D-N.J.) case.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @russjonesspeaks
- Follow Cassie Smedile on Twitter - @CMSmedile
- Read more from Gregg Roman
- Read more from Tim Young
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth