As we commemorate the 40 years since Roe v. Wade, FRC offers resources both to inform and inspire. We inform about the risks and dangers of abortion and inspire pro-life advocates to make a difference.
Research Papers and Educational Brochures
- 40 Years after Roe v. Wade: Six women reflect on tragedy and hope.
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood by Jeanne F. Monahan
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences by Cathy Cleaver Ruse, Esq. and Rob Schwarzwalder
- A Passion to Serve: How Pregnancy Resource Centers Empower Women, Help Families, and Strengthen Communities
- The 'Hard Cases' Abortion: A Pro-life Response [Brochure]
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb? by Ashley Morrow Fragoso
- Post-Abortion Suffering: A Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion by Dr. Martha Shuping, M.D. and Christopher M. Gacek, J.D., Ph.D.
- RU-486 (Mifepristone) Side-Effects, 2000-2012
- The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death
- ""Loyal to life, not to party"" by Ken Blackwell (Appeared in WORLD Magazine)
- "Four Decades of Deception" by Robert Morrison (Appeared in National Review)
- "Abortion, Commemoration and Hope" by Rob Schwarzwalder (Appeared in Religion Today)
- "A Pro-Life Reminder for Planned Parenthood: Don't Mess With Texas" by Anna Higgins (Appeared on Townhall.com)
- "Why Is Planned Parenthood Abandoning Choice?" by Cathy Cleaver Ruse (Appeared in Human Events)
- "What The Polls Really Show About Roe v. Wade" by Anna Higgins (Appeared in Human Events)
- "Women Are Not Better Off Because of Abortion" by Connie Mackey (Appeared in U.S. News and World Report)
- "40 Years Of Roe v. Wade: What Happened? And What Comes Next?" by Ken Klukowski (Appeared on Breitbart.com)
- "Reflection and rededication as Roe v. Wade turns 40" by Anna Higgins (Appeared in The Washington Examiner)
- "Abortion and the live-and-let-live ethic" by David Christensen (Appeared in The Daily Caller)
- "'Roe v. Wade' loses its grip: Opposing View" by Tony Perkins and Anna Higgins (Appeared in USA Today)
- "On the 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade" by Cathy and Austin Ruse (Appeared in Human Life Review)
- "Flouting the law barring embryo research," by Dr. David Prentice (Appeared in The Washington Times)