On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” CNS News Editor-In-Chief, Terry Jeffrey, joins Tony to highlight the upcoming GOP presidential candidate debate and the impact these latest Planned Parenthood videos will have in this election cycle. Senator James Lankford, is here to discuss the upcoming Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood. He introduced a bill that would reroute those funds to Community Health Centers, in order for women to still receive care. Also, the owners of Görtz Haus Gallery, who had to shut down their business after politely declining to allow a same sex wedding in their venue are back. The couple started an initiative across the country to cover 1,000 billboards with a pro-natural marriage message.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit the CNS News website & follow Terry Jeffrey @TerryJeffrey
- Read Senator Lankford’s article released yesterday in USA Today discussing the importance of defunding Planned Parenthood
- Connect with Sen. James Lankford on twitter @SenatorLankford
- Hear the Odgaards story at the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit