On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Rep. Steve Russell (R-Okla.), joins guest host Russ to discuss President Trump accepting an invitation to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un, and he'll highlight President Trump's move to impose stiff sanctions on Russia. Senior policy analyst at Independent Women's Forum, Patrice Lee Onwuka, joins Russ to give her thoughts on comments made by Hillary Clinton on why she thinks white women voted for President Trump. Also, here with us is Julianne Benzel, a California teacher on leave after questioning if schools would be as supportive of students protesting abortion.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Steve Russell on Twitter - @RepRussell
- Follow Patrice Lee Onwuka on Twitter - @PatricePinkFile
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth