On Thursday’s edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Andy Taylor, the attorney representing the 5 Houston pastors that were subpoenaed by the city joins Tony to discuss the mayor retracting the subpoenas but how that pales in comparison to her real agenda, which is to silence Houston voters. Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) is here to talk about a White House officials disparaging comment about Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and how the US/Israeli relationship continues to be strained. Also, FRC Action Director, Josh Duggar is here to highlight the end of the Faith, Family, and Freedom bus tour that ends this week.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Click here to see the reaction of the Houston 5 attorney
- Learn more about Rep. Ted Poe & catch the latest updates @JudgeTedPoe
- Read more from the Jerusalem Post on Congress and the deal with Iran
- See the final stops of the bus tour & connect with Josh on twitter @JoshDuggar
- Sign our petition calling for the Houston City Council to protect our First Freedom!
- Click here to learn more on how you can participate in I Stand Sunday