On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Grace Community Church Senior Pastor, Steve Riggle joins Tony to discuss his being subpoenaed by the city of Houston, requesting his sermons among other communications. Also, Rep Steve Scalise (R-La.) is here to spotlight the new Department of Homeland Security restrictions on all U.S.-bound travelers from three Ebola-stricken African countries, he was a part of a House hearing last week discussing this very topic.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Read more on the violation of free speech in Houston
- Connect with Pastor Steve Riggle on twitter @Steve_Riggle
- Learn more about Rep. Steve Scalise and his work in the House & follow him on twitter @SteveScalise
- Click here to learn more about I Stand Sunday
- Sign our petition urging the Houston City Council to protect our First Freedom