On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Family Research Council experts, Peter Sprigg and Chris Gacek, guest host for Tony. Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) joins Peter and Chris to discuss the path forward to repealing Obamacare. President of Texas Values, Jonathan Saenz, joins our guest hosts to give us an update on the Texas Privacy Act after attending the public hearing on the topic earlier today. Retired Colonel in the Army and executive director of Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty, Dr. Ron Crews, joins Peter and Chris to discuss the controversy over transgenders in the military. Also, president and CEO of D. James Kennedy Ministries, Dr. Frank Wright, joins our guest hosts to talk about their documentary, "PROFIT$ OF HATE: The Southern Poverty Law Center," which covers the consequences of falsely labeling organizations as "hate groups."
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Brian Babin on Twitter - @RepBrianBabin
- Follow Jonathan Saenz on Twitter - @jonathansaenzTX
- Visit the Chaplian Alliance for Religious Liberty website
- Watch D. James Kennedy Ministries' documentary, "PROFIT$ OF HATE: The Southern Poverty Law Center"
- Read FRC's updated report, Hostility to Religion
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth