On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Garret Graves (R-La.) joins Tony to highlight the flood relief effort in Louisiana. Congressman Graves will also discuss his time yesterday with President Obama as he visited the state. North Carolina Lt. Governor Dan Forest is here with his analysis surrounding a federal judge in Texas blocking the President’s mandate to public schools that would allow men to use women’s restrooms and shower facilities.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Graves on Twitter - @garretgraves
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Follow Lt. Gov. Forest on Twitter - @LtGovDanForest
- Learn more about the Texas judge blocking President Obama’s mandate to public schools
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth