On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Florida Congressman and retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Allen West joins Tony to discuss the negative attitude towards law enforcement right now. Last Friday, Deputy Darren Goforth was shot 15 times while pumping gas into his patrol car. CNS News Editor-in-Chief, Terry Jeffrey, is here to highlight his latest article regarding the Kentucky County Clerk and her declining to issue same-sex marriage licenses, citing her faith as the reason why. Also, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joins Tony with the latest surrounding the Iran nuclear negotiations. Earlier today, Maryland Senator Barbara Mikulski announced her support for the deal, making it impossible for Congress to override a veto from the President.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Read more from Col. West regarding negative attitudes towards law enforcement
- Follow Allen West – @AllenWest
- Read Terry’s latest article, Can a Christian Be a County Clerk in America?
- Connect with Terry Jeffrey – @TerryJeffrey
- Visit Senator Graham’s website & follow him on twitter - @GrahamBlog
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit
- Sign our petition calling for the defunding of Planned Parenthood
- Pre-order your copy of Tony's new book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth