Weekend Edition - May 6, 2017
By Tony Perkins
May 06, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Anne Graham Lotz shared about the National Day of Prayer. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joined Tony to discuss the American Health Care Act, a major dismantling of Obamacare that cuts over eighty percent of annual federal funds to Planned Parenthood. Rev. Franklin Graham joined Tony to highlight the World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Anne Graham Lotz on Twitter - @AGLotz
- Follow Majority Whip Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Follow Rev. Franklin Graham on Twitter - @Franklin_Graham
- Read FRC's press release on the House passage of the American Health Care Act
- Read FRC's press release on the religious liberty executive order
- Watch FRC special broadcast, Free to Believe: Religious Liberty in the Land of the Free
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth