David Cortman, Scott Jennings, Jonathan Saenz
By Tony Perkins
April 19, 2017
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" ADF's Vice President of U.S. Litigation, David Cortman, joins Tony to discuss today's oral argument in the Trinity Lutheran v. Comer case at the U.S. Supreme Court. Former Special Assistant to President Bush and Deputy White House Political Director, Scott Jennings, joins Tony with his analysis of last night's special election in Georgia's 6th congressional district to replace former congressman and current HHS Secretary Tom Price. Also, Jonathan Saenz, president of Texas Values, joins Tony to highlight state legislature efforts to protect bathroom privacy for women and children.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Read FRC’s statement on Trinity Lutheran oral arguments
- Follow Jonathan Saenz on Twitter - @jonathansaenzTX
- Read FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth