Doug Collins, Ron Crews, Jerry Boykin
By Tony Perkins
May 03, 2013
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," this will be a special episode focusing on the military proselytizing story. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), who also serves as a Chaplain in the United States Air Force Reserves, will be on the program. Chaplain Ron Crews, a retired Air Force Colonel, Executive Director of Chaplain's Alliance and a Chaplain endorsing agent, and Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin (Ret.-USA), Executive Vice President at FRC, will also be on the show.
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: During a recent hearing of the House Armed Services Committee on Capitol Hill, several Members of Congress questioned Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel on the growing problem of hostility towards Christianity in the military. Under President Obama, Bibles have been banned from Walter Reed hospital, prayer has been banned from funerals at a VA cemetery, a cross was torn down from a chapel in Afghanistan, and an Army briefing in Pennsylvania lumped in Evangelicals and Catholics alongside al Qaeda as "religious extremists." Is it time for Congress to intervene and address attacks in Christianity in the military? Click here to take our poll.
- Visit Rep. Doug Collins' website
- Visit the Chaplain's Alliance for Religious Liberty's website
- Read FRC's Ken Klukowski's recent report on the Pentagon developing procedures to court-martial service members for sharing their Christian faith.
- Learn more about George Washington and Chaplains
- Register today for our Stand with Scouts Sunday simulcast on Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 7 p.m. EDT
- Sign our petition urging the Pentagon to scrub their plan to court-martial Christians