Eben Fowler, Rep. Ralph Abraham, Susan Michael, Steve Tennes, Jeremy Tedesco, Dr. Bruce Kirk
By Tony Perkins
June 02, 2017
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Director of Broadcast Operations for Bott Radio Network, Eben Fowler, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Ralph Abraham (R-La.) is here to highlight why the Paris climate accord is not good for the country. International Christian Embassy’s Susan Michael joins our guest host to discuss why the Trump administration should move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Michigan orchard owner Steve Tennes and ADF’s Jeremy Tedesco join Eben to highlight their religious liberty case. Also, Liberty University’s Founding Dean of the School of Communication & Digital Content, Dr. Bruce Kirk, is here to discuss the degradation of journalism in America.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Abraham on Twitter - @RepAbraham
- Visit the International Christian Embassy’s website
- Read more on Steve Tennes’ case
- Watch the archived messages from FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors' briefing in D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth