Gene Mills, Randy Weber
By Tony Perkins
July 18, 2014
On Friday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Assistant to the President, Craig James guest hosts for Tony. The President of Louisiana Family Forum joins Craig to discuss his latest efforts to block a Baton Rouge homosexual affirmation and gender identity ordinance in the city, which we are seeing pop up across the country. Also, Rep. Randy Weber (R-TX) will be on with the latest on the border crisis in his state and his bill, the Illegal Entry Accountability Act which would suspend funding to countries related to unlawful migration.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Learn more about the work of the Louisiana Family Forum & connect with Gene Mills on twitter @Gene_Mills
- Read about the recent work Rep. Weber is doing in regards to immigration and U.S. borders & follow Rep. Weber on twitter @TXRandy14
- Please sign our petition calling on Secretary Kerry to act in the case of Christian mother Meriam Ibrahim
- Be sure to watch FRC's Tony Perkins at this year's Republican Leadership Conference
- Click here to find out who will be speaking at this year’s Values Voter Summit!