Jeanneane Maxon, Adele Keim
By Tony Perkins
August 13, 2013
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Jeanneane Maxon, Vice President of External Affairs & Corporate Counsel with Americans United for Life, joins us to discuss HHS mandate and the birth control entitlement. Adele Keim, Counsel at the Beckett Fund for Religious Liberty, joins us to talk about the HHS mandate cases that the Beckett Fund is involved in.
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Americans United for Life's website
- Watch Americans United for Life's new video, "The Con"
- Visit The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty's website
- Visit Ryan Bomberger's The Radiance Foundation
- Visit FRC Action's website
- Visit FRC's Marriage and Religion Research Institute's website
- Register today for the Values Voter Summit