Jim Campbell, John Shimkus, David Prentice
By Tony Perkins
November 13, 2013
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Alliance Defending Freedom attorney Jim Campbell will be on to discuss the latest on what is happening in the Elane Photography case in New Mexico. Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) will be on to talk about the latest news regarding Obamacare and what the House is doing to help Americans keep their health care. Also, Dr. David Prentice, FRC's Senior Fellow for Life Sciences, joins Tony to discuss his recent testimony in Ohio fighting against human cloning.
Call in at 888-589-8840!
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Alliance Defending Freedom's website
- Read Breitbart.com's article on the Elane Photography case
- Visit Rep. John Shimkus's website and follow Rep. Shimkus on Twitter - @RepShimkus
- Visit StemCellResearchFacts.org
- Read Dr. David Prentice's testimony before the Ohio House on Cloning