Jonathan Saenz, Arina Grossu, Jerry Boykin
By Tony Perkins
May 13, 2014
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Texas Values President Jonathan Saenz will join Tony with the latest on the Houston ordinance and the rally that was held this morning. Arina Grossu, FRC's director of the Center for Human Dignity, will be on to talk about the press conference this morning held by the Senate GOP leadership in an effort to press Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to allow a vote on the "Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act" which prohibits abortion after 20 weeks. Also, FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret) Jerry Boykin will join Tony to discuss the push by humanist groups to have atheist chaplains in the military.
Call in 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: Should NFL football players be fined and forcibly sent to "reeducation camps" by the league for public expressions of concern about homosexuality and the redefinition of marriage? Click here to take our poll question.
- Read more about the latest on the Houston ordinance and follow Texas Values President Jonathan Saenz on Twitter - @jonathansaenztx
- Read Arina Grossu's statement to the Senate GOP leadership on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and read Arina's recent publication, "Fetal Pain"
- Follow FRC's Arina Grossu on Twitter - @ArinaGrossu
- Read more about the efforts to press the military for atheist chaplains
- Follow Gen. Boykin on Facebook for more updates and follow Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin