Jonathan Saenz, Kevin Brady
By Tony Perkins
February 19, 2014
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, will join Tony to talk about the importance of protecting marriage on the state level and spotlight the recent legislation by Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Also, Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas) will be on to give the latest information on what Congress is doing the get answers from the IRS and their targeting of conservative groups.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: Do you believe our public schools are teaching our children a proper understanding of American history? Click here to answer our poll question.
- Take Action: Send your comments to the IRS
- Visit Texas Values's website
- Read Texas Values's statement on Sen. Ted Cruz's legislation
- Visit Rep. Kevin Brady's website and follow Rep. Brady on Twitter - @RepKevinBrady
- Watch Rep. Kevin Brady question one of the witnesses during the Ways and Means Committee markup hearing on the Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014.