Ken Blackwell, Andy Harris, David Prentice
By Tony Perkins
April 21, 2014
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment, Ken Blackwell will join Tony to discuss the recent weekend ABC panel answering the question of where evangelicals stand in America, as the media always like to portray our demise. Rep. Andy Harris (R-Maryland) will be on to give an update on his bill HR 2164, Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2012 and talk about how important it is for Congress to stay on top of the issue. Also, FRC's Senior Fellow and Director of Life Sciences, Dr. David Prentice will join Tony to talk about the success of adult stem cells and discuss the lefts agenda for cloning.
Call in 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Click here to view the entire segment of the ABC panel
- Follow Ken Blackwell on twitter @kenblackwell
- Visit Rep. Harris' website & follow him @RepAndyHarrisMD
- Learn more about the facts behind stem cell research
- Click here to learn more about the upcoming National Pastor's Briefing in Washington D.C.