Michele Bachmann, Gen. Boykin, Sen. Chuck Grassley, George Barna, Joel Rosenberg
By Tony Perkins
April 07, 2017
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's elite Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, join Tony to discuss the recent airstrikes in Syria. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) joins Tony to talk about the appointment of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court this morning, replacing the late Justice Antonin Scalia. Executive Director of the American Culture and Faith Institute and founder of the Barna Research Group, George Barna, joins Tony with his latest research. Also, American communications strategist and founder of The Joshua Fund, Joel Rosenberg, joins Tony to weigh in on President Trump's meeting with Egypt's President, El-Sisi.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Follow Senator Grassley on Twitter - @ChuckGrassley
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- Follow Joel Rosenberg on Twitter - @JoelCRosenberg
- Read FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth