Pat Trueman, Tim Huelskamp, Bishop Harry Jackson
By Tony Perkins
July 15, 2013
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Pat Trueman, President, Morality in Media, joins us to discuss his opposition to the new FCC commissioner. Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) joins us to discuss the delay in the implementation of the Obamacare Individual Mandate. Bishop Harry Jackson, President, High Impact Leadership Coalition, joins us to discuss the politicization of the George Zimmerman case and what it could mean for those seeking justice.
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Pat Trueman's Morality in Media
- Visit Rep. Tim Huelskamp's website and follow Rep. Huelskamp on Twitter - @CongHuelskamp
- Visit Bishop Harry Jackson's High Impact Leadership Coalition
- Learn more and buy Bishop Harry Jackson and Tony's book, "Personal Faith, Public Policy"
- Register today for Values Voter Summit
- Register for our upcoming Family Policy Lecture: "Porn in the Dorm: The Impact of Pornography on College Campus Life," with Dr. Pat Fagan, Senior Fellow and Director, Marriage and Religion Research Institute (MARRI)