Paul Blair, Jim Inhofe, Mike Lee
By Tony Perkins
January 15, 2014
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Paul Blair, Senior Pastor, Fairview Baptist Church, will join Tony to talk about the recent decision by an Oklahoma federal judge to overturn their constitutional marriage amendment, even though the state has voted overwhelmingly in support of natural marriage. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) will be on to talk about the Senate Intelligence Committee report released regarding what we know about Benghazi, a stark contrast to much of the administrations talking points. Also, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) will join Tony to give his reaction to the recent attack on marriage in his state.
Call in at 888-589-8840!
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: We're learning that the Common Core State Standards may not only affect children attending public schools, but also those in private, faith-based, and homeschooled education could eventually experience the impact of the new initiative.
As a parent, are you concerned about the Common Core curriculum being pushed in our public schools and higher education? Click here to take our poll.
- Learn more about our Watchmen on the Wall ministry
- Read more about the Senate Intelligence Committee's release of the Benghazi report
- Visit Sen. Jim Inhofe's website and follow Sen. Inhofe on Twitter - @InhofePress
- Visit Sen. Mike Lee's website and follow Sen. Lee on Twitter - @SenMikeLee
- Click here to view our webcast, "Abortion Myths and Facts: New Research Challenges Abortion Advocates' Claims"