Rep. Steve Scalise, Rep. Mark Meadows
By Tony Perkins
May 04, 2017
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joins Tony to discuss the American Health Care Act, a major dismantling of Obamacare that cuts over eighty percent of annual federal funds to Planned Parenthood. Rep. Mark Meadows (R- N.C.) is also here to discuss the executive order signed today by President Trump protecting religious liberty for all Americans.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Majority Whip Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Read FRC’s press release on the House passage of the American Health Care Act
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Read FRC’s press release on the religious liberty executive order
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth