Ron DiCianni, Trent Franks
By Tony Perkins
June 04, 2013
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," artist Ron DiCianni joins me to discuss his painting titled "Blessed are the Peacemakers," which was recently censored by the Pentagon and Mountain Home Air Force Base. Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) joins us to talk about the Unborn Pain legislation.
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: Do you think the Air Force's removal of the painting, entitled "Blessed are the Peacemakers" from the Mountain Home Air Force Base dining hall in response to Mikey Weinstein is further evidence of the growing hostility toward religion in our nation's military?
Click here to take our poll.
- Read Mr. DiCianni's statement on his painting being removed from Mountain Home Air Force Base.
- Visit Mr. DiCianni's website
- Visit Rep. Trent Franks' website Follow Rep. Trent Franks on Twitter - @RepTrentFranks
- Learn more about Pulpit Freedom Sunday
- Register today for the Values Voter Summit