Tim Huelskamp, Ricky Wright, Brent Bozell, Gene Mills
By Tony Perkins
July 31, 2013
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) joins us to discuss President Obama's economic proposal and the tax increase on small businesses. Ricky Wright joins us to bring attention to those who are lost off the coast of New Zealand. Brent Bozell, President, Media Research Center, joins us to talk about the upcoming news conference on Obamacare. Gene Mills, President, Louisiana Family Forum, joins us to discuss the lawsuit filed yesterday against Louisiana's marriage amendment.
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: Polling data reveals that while slightly more Americans support the redefinition of marriage to accommodate same-sex marriage than oppose 52%-48%), among Evangelicals the opposition to redefining marriage has actually increased over the last ten years from 90% to 93%.
Some are saying Evangelicals are out of touch with the culture and need to change their views in order to be relevant to the younger generation.
Do you think Evangelical Christians should allow cultural pressures to shape our position on marriage? Click here to take survey
- Visit Rep. Tim Huelskamp's website and follow Rep. Huelskamp on Twitter - @CongHuelskamp
- Read more about the incident that left people missing off the coast of New Zealand
- Visit Gene Mills' Louisiana Family Forum
- Learn more about Brent Bozell's ForAmerica
- Register today for the Values Voter Summit