Tom Price, Terry Jeffrey, Danny Ortiz, Jim Bridenstine
By Tony Perkins
August 01, 2013
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) joins us to discuss H.R. 2009, "Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act." Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief, CNSNews, joins us to talk about H.R. 2009 and the corruption within the IRS. Pastor Danny Ortiz, Senior Pastor of Central Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas, joins us to discuss an proposed anti-Christian city ordinance. Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-Okla.) joins us to talk about today's press conference on Capitol Hill, and his upcoming role as guest host of Washington Watch.
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: Polling data reveals that while slightly more Americans support the redefinition of marriage to accommodate same-sex marriage than oppose 52%-48%), among Evangelicals the opposition to redefining marriage has actually increased over the last ten years from 90% to 93%.
Some are saying Evangelicals are out of touch with the culture and need to change their views in order to be relevant to the younger generation.
Do you think Evangelical Christians should allow cultural pressures to shape our position on marriage? Click here to take survey
- Visit Rep. Tom Price's website and follow Rep. Price on Twitter - @RepTomPrice
- Read more about H.R. 2009, Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act
- Read more about the anti-Christian City Ordinance that is being proposed in San Antonio, Texas
- Visit Rep. Jim Bridenstine's website and follow Rep. Bridenstine on Twitter - @RepJBridenstine
- Register today for Values Voter Summit