April 13: Deut. 29-31
1) If the "secret things" belong to the Lord, what things belong to us and what is their purpose?
2) Who commissioned Joshua as the new leader?
April 14: Deut. 32-34
1) What was Moses' final public act before his death?
2) While God did not allow Moses to enter the Promised Land, what did God allow Moses to do on Mount Nebo before his death?
April 15: Joshua 1-3
1) What did God say Joshua's success was dependent upon?
2) What specifically caused the hearts of the people of Jericho to melt in fear before the Israelites crossed the Jordan River?
April 16: Joshua 4-6
1) After God stopped the raging waters of the Jordan river so that the people could cross on dry ground, why did he command a stone monument be built?
2) What was Joshua's response to the Commander of the Lord's Army?
April 17: Joshua 7-8
1) Why was Israel defeated when they first went up against Ai?
2) After the victory at Ai, what did Joshua do with the Israelites at Mount Ebal?
April 18: Joshua 9-10
1) How did the Gibeonites trick Joshua and the leaders into a costly alliance?
2) What did God do to give Joshua time to gain a complete victory over the Amorites?
April 19: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?