April 20: Joshua 11-12
1) What did the Lord tell Joshua when all the kings and their armies met at the waters of Merom to fight against Israel?
2) Why did Joshua and the Israelites not battle the Hivites?
April 21: Joshua 13-14
1) What was the basis for Moses' promise to Caleb that the land where his foot had trodden would be his and his children's inheritance?
2) What was Caleb relying upon to drive the Anakim out of the land?
April 22: Joshua 15
1) What was promised to the man who conquered Kirjath Sepher?
2) What did Caleb's daughter ask for?
April 23: Joshua 16-18
1) Since the tribe of Manasseh was unable to drive out the Canaanites, what did they ultimately do with them?
2) At this point, how many tribes had not yet taken possession of the land that was given to them?
April 24: Joshua 19
1) What tribe drew the seventh lot?
2) Where did Joshua, Eleazar, and leaders draw the lots?
April 25: Joshua 20-21
1) What was the purpose of the cities of refuge?
2) How many cities were given to the Levites?
April 26: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?