February 17-23 Passages and Questions
February 17: Exodus 26-27
1) What, if anything, can we understand about the worship of God based upon His instructions regarding the tabernacle?
2) What was behind the veil in the tabernacle?
February 18: Exodus 28
1) Who was Moses instructed to select to make the garments for the priests?
2) What does this passage instruct us about where vocational skills come from and how we are to use them?
February 19: Exodus 29
1) What does it mean to consecrate or sanctify?
2) Why do you think it was important that the priests be consecrated for service in the tabernacle?
February 20: Exodus 30-32
1) Who ultimately appointed the artisans that designed and built the tabernacle?
2) What example did God provide as it pertained to the Sabbath?
February 21: Exodus 33-34
1) Moses did not want to go forward toward the Promised Land without what going with them?
2) Why do you think the Lord warned the children of Israel not to make covenants/treaties with the inhabitants of the land into which they were going?
February 22: Exodus 35-36
1) Where did most of the gold, silver, and bronze come from which the people gave to construct the tabernacle and garments for the priests?
2) What did the craftsmen, who were working on the sanctuary, tell Moses about the offering of the people? That it was: a) too skimpy; b) just right; c) too much; d) None of the above
February 23: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?