May 4: Judges 9
1) Did the people of Israel honor or dishonor Gideon (Jerubbaal), after his death?
2) How did evil Abimelech meet his end and who was responsible for his death?
May 5: Judges 10-11
1) Why did the elders and the people of Gilead make Jephthah commander over them?
2) What vow did Jephthah make to the Lord?
May 6: Judges 12-14
1) After Jephthah and the Gileadites defeated the Ephraimites, how were they able to determine who among the survivors were Ephraimites and who were not?
2) After the Angel of the Lord foretold Samson's birth what did Manoah ask the Lord?
May 7: Judges 15-16
1) What was the secret of Samson's strength?
2) What was Samson's final act?
May 8: Judges 17-18
1) What did Micah confess to his mother?
2) When the five Danite warriors came across the Levite Priest, what did they ask of him?
May 9: Judges 19
1) What did the wicked men of Gibeah demand?
2) When a nation and a people depart from God and sink to such lows of idolatry and immorality, what is the result for the value of a human life?
Sunday, May 10: Discussion Questions
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?