It's happening everywhere, and not just in "blue" states. Radical LGBT activists are forcing potentially dangerous policies on schools, businesses, and other public places, violating the safety and privacy of women and children and threatening religious freedom. How can churches help protect their community and be a voice for the vulnerable on these issues? What can state legislators do to push back against local ordinances and federal efforts to allow men into girls showers, restrooms, and locker rooms? What can parents and voters do?
Join us on Wednesday, February 15 at 1:00 p.m. EST for a special program as FRC President Tony Perkins joins Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick, North Carolina Lt. Governor Dan Forest, and others (including experts and victims) to talk about what some states are doing to protect the safety and privacy of women and children, and to defend the freedom to believe.
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- Dan Forest, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina
- Kaeley Triller Haver, Washington state YMCA employee and sex-abuse survivor fired for refusing to support a gender identity-based bathroom policy
- Mitch Kokai, analyst and former news reporter (11 years) covering North Carolina state government
- Cathy Ruse, Sr. Fellow – Legal Studies, Family Research Council
- Quena Gonzalez, Director, State & Local Affairs, Family Research Council