Thank You for Advancing Faith, Family, and Freedom
With your help we ended 2019 strong and are preparing for the challenges and even greater opportunities ahead in 2020.
Your faithful prayers and financial support made many key victories for our shared values possible last year, including:
- Fifteen pro-life bills signed into law in various states to protect lives in the womb.
- The Supreme Court affirmed the Trump administration’s decision to return to the status quo policy of not allowing individuals who openly identify as transgender to serve—thereby keeping our military focused on defense, not social experimentation.
- President Trump is on track to replace 30 percent of the federal court in his first term, with dozens of circuit court judges confirmed since he took office.
- The Supreme Court upheld the Bladensburg Peace Cross case—a victory for religious freedom.
- Planned Parenthood chose to lose $16+ million in Title X family-planning funds rather than comply with the Trump administration’s condition that they stop performing and promoting abortions.
Thank you for standing with FRC for truth. Together we will accomplish so much more for faith, family, and freedom in the New Year!