Today’s show features:
- Curtis Hill, Indiana Attorney General, on his Fox News op-ed “End the rioting and America can move forward on racial progress.”
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, on his new book, The Gathering Storm: Secularism, Culture, and the Church.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on today’s hearing on Russ Vought’s nomination to become the permanent Director of the Office of Management and Budget, and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals rejecting Kentucky’s ban on second trimester abortion procedures.
- Watch FRC’s virtual event from last night, Arise, which provided an update from our nation’s capital and a special time for prayer.
- Buy Dr. Mohler’s new book, “The Gathering Storm: Secularism, Culture, and the Church.”
- Learn more about how the “No Religious Test” Clause of the U.S. Constitution has been violated by Democrat Senators.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read more about Tony’s experience speaking out against police brutality in his book No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth.
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.