On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) is here to highlight the latest controversy with Facebook. Founder and President of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins Tony to discuss the differences in security clearance for elected officials and federal employees. Director of the Religious Freedom Research Project at the Berkley Center, Dr. Tom Farr, joins Tony to discuss how religious liberty and national security are interrelated issues. Also, FRC’s Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, is here to highlight the changes that Mike Pompeo will bring to the State Department.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @FrankGaffney
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth