On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Dr. Everett Piper, guest hosts for Tony. Oklahoma State Senator Joseph Silk joins our guest host Dr. Piper to highlight Oklahoma’s State Bill 197. Oklahoma State Senator Josh Brecheen is here to answer the question: Is Oklahoma a red state? Also, Oklahoma State Senator Nathan Dahm, joins Dr. Piper with more on Oklahoma State Bill 197.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Dr. Piper on Twitter - @DrEverettPiper
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth