On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Dave Brat (R-Va.) joins our guest host to discuss the latest on the McCabe - Comey debacle and weigh in on the delay on the confirmation of President Trump's nominations. Emery McClendon from the conservative policy group Project 21 is here to talk about President Trump's welfare reform plan and how it aims to stop the abuse of the welfare system. Also, Family Research Council's very own, Tony Perkins, President of FRC and Washington Watch's host, is in Israel with Pastor Dean Haun of First Baptist Church in Morristown, Tennessee. We'll hear them highlight the Biblical responsibility of Christians to support Israel.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Brat on Twitter – @RepDaveBrat
- Follow Project 21 on Twitter - @Project21News
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth