On Sunday, May 5, 2013, FRC hosted a special webcast, "Stand with Scouts Sunday." You will learn what you can do to preserve Scouting as its founders envisioned it - as a resource for young men to develop in morally, mentally, and physically healthy ways, free to be boys and teens without the invasion of cultural controversies.
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- John Stemberger, President, OnMyHonor.net
- Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas)
- Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.)
- Pastor Robert Hall, Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho
- Zina Hackworth, Moms of Boy Scouts