Patrina Mosley serves as the Director of Life, Culture and Women’s Advocacy where she handles research and cultural engagement on abortion issues, and woman’s dignity regarding sex trafficking and pornography. She formerly served as Family Research Council Action’s Assistant Director overseeing voter education and grassroots mobilization projects.
As a Young Women for America Coordinator at Concerned Women for America, she directed collegiate initiatives in Christian conservative activism through leadership training, mentorship, and public policy education. Before that Patrina was the Project Coordinator/Writer for Concerned Women for America pioneering biblically based in-depth curriculum and educational materials on public policy issues such as life, family and marriage, support for Israel, and sexual exploitation.
Patrina has been a speaker and advocate for advancing the pro-life movement and engaging the culture with a biblical worldview. She holds a Masters of Arts in Public Policy and a Bachelor of Science in Religion with a specialization in Biblical Studies from Liberty University. She and her husband are church planters in Northern Virginia.
Recent Activity of Patrina Mosley
- New York and Planned Parenthood, a eugenic match made in Heaven
- Obamacare 2019: Fewer options and more funding of abortion
- For Christians, Voting Is Not an Option. It Is a Divine Calling.
- California's Campus Abortion Mandate is Bad Model Legislation
- Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman
- Why It's Impossible To Support Both #MeToo And Planned Parenthood Without Being A Big Hypocrite