5:05 – Sen. Ted Cruz - Kavanaugh, permanent tax cuts, school safety measure
5:22 – Gordon Robertson - CBN launches news channel
5:32 – David Fowler - SCOTUS decision’s on Amendment 1
On Thursday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) joins Tony with the latest news on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination process. The senator will also discuss his efforts to cut taxes and improve school safety. Christian Broadcasting Network’s CEO, Gordon Robertson, is here to discuss the launch of the CBN News Channel, the first 24-hour Christian television news channel. Also, David Fowler, president of the Family Action Council of Tennessee, joins Tony to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court declining to hear a challenge to a pro-life amendment to the Tennessee state constitution.
- Follow Sen. Ted Cruz on Twitter – @SenTedCruz
- Follow Gordon Robertson on Twitter - @CBNGordon
- Follow David Fowler on Twitter - @SenatorFowler
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store