Frank Wolf, John Wells, Chris Farrell
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) joins us to discuss human rights abuses and how the Obama administration is not dealing with them. John Wells, an attorney who is representing TSgt. Layne Wilson, who objected to a same-sex "marriage" ceremony in the West Point chapel, joins us to discuss his client's case. Chris Farrell, Director of Investigations and Research at Judicial Watch, joins us to discuss the U.S. Department of Justice organizing rallies against George Zimmerman in Florida.
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Rep. Frank Wolf's website and follow Rep. Wolf on Twitter - @RepWOLFPress
- Read more about TSgt. Layne Wilson's case
- Visit our website, MilitaryFreedom.org, and watch the press conference from Tuesday
- Visit the Judicial Watch website
- Register for Values Voter Summit today
- Read MARRI's new paper, "TV Affects Behavior: Targeted Programming Undermines Families"